Going to court can be hard and stressful. If you are a woman who has experienced domestic, family or sexual violence, our Court Support Case Worker can help you with this, so you don’t have to go through  it on your own.


The Court Support Case Worker may be able to support you in any of these situations:

  • understanding the court processes

  • getting some legal advice

  • going to legal appointments with you for support

  • helping if you’re involved in a criminal law case

  • helping if you’ve been asked to give evidence in court about an incidence of violence that you witnessed

  • if you want someone to go with you to court for support

  • if you need to get a Domestic Violence Order (DVO)


The Court Support Case Worker is not a lawyer. They understand the court and legal systems and will  help you with your situation.


* The WoSSCA Court Support Service is only available to you if you have matters being heard in the Alice Springs Magistrates Court. It is not available to you, if you are a defendant.

If you would like to speak to the Court Support Case Worker, you can call us on 08 8953 7648